Attendance blog 20-05-20

Mark your attendance here

Comments

  1. Good Morning Sir
    I am Rijul Jaswani
    7 C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I am Ishaan Srivastava 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Si
    I am Aaradhaya
    7-C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir,Aaron Joseph 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ma'am kartikey gambhir 7 c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir Justin James 7C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir, Abhilash Shankar 7C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir
    I am Nathaniel D'Souza 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Peeyush Bhola of class 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir i am Arnav Rawat from class7c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Sir
    I am HAMDAN SIDDIQUI 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Sir, Muneeb Ahmed 7c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir Justin James 7C

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buenos Dias professor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Mam
    I am Aaradhaya
    7-C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir I am Ishaan Srivastava 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning Sir
    Nevin Raj 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir i am arnav rawat from class7c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir I am Simon 7c

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goodmorning sir I am Peeyush Bhola of class 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am I am Sanjam Singh 7C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir I am Simon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir
    Ayan chugh-7c

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Morning Sir
    This is Abhay Felix Lakra 7C

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir I am Krishnam Maleyvar of class 7-c

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir,
    I am Farhan Ahmed
    7C

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning Sir
    I am Nathaniel D'Souza 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Irregular Simple Future Form

Adverbs of time

Los Interogativos