Irregular Simple Future Form Buenos días chicos, In the last class, we learnt Future tense with regular verbs. I hope all of you have memorised the ending (formulae) for verb conjugation in future tense. Today we are going to discuss about future tense with irregular verbs. Before we start with today's topic, let's take a quick recap of future tense with regular verbs Regular verbs in the future tense are conjugated by adding the following endings to the infinitive form of the verb: -é, -ás, -á, -emos, -éis, -án. ej: I shall write the letter next week. Yo escribiré la carta la próxima semana. I will eat Yo comeré Alejandro will study with me. Alejandro estudiará co...
Buenos días estudiantes In the last class we discussed time telling. I hope you are doing work work routinely. I feel that there is serious lack of actual communication between us. So I want you to write your queries in the comment section. First you will mark you attendance and then you will write your queries. While you comment your queries, do write your name after your question. You can also ask me about previous topics. Today we are going to discuss adverbs of frequency and how to use them in sentences. F ew Instructions 1. Note down the work in your register on a regular basis. 2. Notify me about your presence in the class as soon as you join, in the comment section. Just write " Good Morning" along with your name . 3. AS ALREADY MENTIONED,YOU CAN USE ANY NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE AND SUBMIT SEPARATELY ONCE THE SCHOOL REOPENS. 4. Take your Spanish Register 5.Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be...
Buenos días estudiantes, I hope all of you are fine. Today we are going to learn some question words, we will also learn to make interrogative sentences with those words. In this lesson we will learn how to ask questions in Spanish. First, I analyse the structure of the questions with an answer of 'yes' or 'no', which in Spanish is the same as that of the normal sentences. The only difference is the intonation, that is, the variation in the tone of voice. Next, we will se how the questions in which the answer you are looking for is information are constructed in Spanish, which are always introduced by an interrogative (what, who, which, where, when, how, how much or why). F ew Instructions 1. Note down the work in your register on a regular basis. 2. Notify me about your presence in the class as soon as you join, in the comment section. Just write " Good Morning" along with your name . 3. AS ALREADY MENTIONED,YOU CAN USE ANY NOTEBOOK...
Good Morning Sir
ReplyDeleteSHREYAS DEO
7C
Good morning sir, Ryan Johnson Thomas,7C
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Sir
ReplyDeleteI am Nathaniel D'Souza 7-C
Good morning sir Saksham Katoch
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Joel Thomas 7C
ReplyDeleteA very good morning sir 😃,
ReplyDeleteI am Farhan Ahmed 7C
Good morning sir
ReplyDeleteSteve Lewis 7-C
Good Morning Sir
ReplyDeleteI am Rijul Jaswani
7 C
Good morning sir I am Aranv Rawat from class7c
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Ishaan Srivastava 7 C
ReplyDeleteBuenos mañanas profesor.
ReplyDeleteMiami Hamdan Hussain Siddiqui de class 7-C
Hola Buenos Dies
ReplyDeleteMe Llamo Aaradhaya
7-C
good morning sir
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir, Abhilash Shankar 7C
ReplyDeletegood morning sir i am sanjam singh 7c
ReplyDeleteGOOD MORNING SIR
ReplyDeleteGood Morning sir
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir
ReplyDeleteHarsh Singh
7C
Good morning sir I am bevan peter /7-C
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Krishnam Maleyvar of class 7-c
ReplyDeleteGood morning I am Abhay Felix Lakra 7C
ReplyDeleteDev Tomar
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Simon 7c
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam I am Simon 7 C
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Rishabh of 7C
ReplyDeleteSir i am sorry i forgot to put the attendance
ReplyDeletegood morning sir
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Joel Thomas 7C
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am kartikey gambhir 7 c
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Ishaan Srivastava 7 C
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir Justin James 7C
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Sir
ReplyDeleteI am Aaradhaya
7-C